Spray Foam Flat Roofing Solutions
The Problems Your Experiencing
Whether it’s metal, or flat, roofs come with a variety of issues. Among them are: Leaks, sagging, and air loss. With any roof surface coatings, there are seams, and holes from fasteners. The seams and holes grow as the temperature and condensation make them expand and contract to lead to an increase in air loss, and eventually leaks.
These problems have a massive impact on productivity, equipment, the overall work environment, tenant retention, and your energy bills. Luckily, Energy Shield’s spray foam flat roof repair solution is simple; it doesn’t need you to shut-down your operation or remove your roof.
Spray Foam Roof Solutions
The Problems Your Experiencing
Wether it’s metal, or flat, roofs come with a variety of issues. Among them are: Leaks, sagging, and air loss. With any roof surface coatings, there are seams, and holes from fasteners. The seams and holes grow as the temperature and condensation make them expand and contract to lead to an increase in air loss, and eventually leaks.
These problems have a massive impact on productivity, equipment, the overall work environment, tenant retention, and your energy bills. Luckily Energy Shield’s spray foam roofing is the simple solution that doesn’t need you to shut-down your operation or remove your roof.
”We realized a decrease in our energy bills from $876,000 annually - to about $412,000.Max M. ForesterPlant Engineer, Ford Motor Company
Your energy bills don't have to be through the roof, let us save you some money and make your life easier.
Spray Foam Flat Roofing Cost Savings
As we explained before, air loss is how your roof is wasting your money. We can save you money with our roofing system by stopping air loss, preventing leaks, production shutdowns, and equipment damage. The average BUR can cost you between $5 and $9 a square foot, but it will lead to problems down the road because it’s flawed in its design. Our spray foam flat roofing solutions and roof coatings range from $4 to $7 a square foot and eliminate 100% of the problems you’ll have with a BUR roof of any material.
Spray Foam Flat Roofing Composition
Weather-resistant solicone protects against temperature exrtremes and ultraviolet rays.
The granules increase fire resistance, traction and durability. They will also help to protect the coatings from hail and other damage.
Energy-efficient polyurethane foam has an R-Factor of 6.8 per inch, and is water-proof.
What a spray foam flat roofing solution will do
Energy Shield’s spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roof repair fills the gaps and seams in regular flat roofs, and cracks caused by wear and tear from weather conditions. We create a seamless, lightweight insulated air barrier over your roof that’ll last a lifetime.
35% of your air loss is through the roof.
As air (cold or hot) enters the building, an equal amount is forced out, leading to air loss. Your HVAC system has to work twice as hard to keep the temperature stable. And up go your energy bills.
Energy Shield’s spray foam roofing systems create a seamless air barrier and fill any holes and seams, we stop the air loss through the roof and wear & tear on your HVAC system. 35% of your air loss is through the roof, which means your energy bills are through the roof. Let’s put a stop to that.
Seasonal Effects On Your Flat Roof
In the summer the sun and heat can warp and damage the rubber and tar on your old flat roof. It seeps through the flat roof and heats the inside of your building. With our spray foam solution, we cool the roof, and reflect the light back up, reducing your cooling costs, and saving your substrate from breaking apart.
It’s a beautiful time, the colors of the trees are amazing. But it can be a rough season for your old flat roof. The changing temperatures take their toll by creating movement of the flashing, holes, and seams. Making it easier for the water to get in to destroy your ceiling. Our Spray foam is waterproof.
The winters will be harsh on rooftops. You’re trying to heat the building, but your old flat roof isn’t letting you. Autumn did a number on the seams and holes, and your warm air is seeping out of the roof. With our spray foam solutions, we stop that and keep the warm air inside with our highly rated R-Factor spray foam.
We love spring, the snow is melting, and summer is around the corner. But the snow is melting, and the water is coming from your roof, ceiling, and eventually dripping in your coffee cup. Our Spray foam is waterproof, and it will eliminate the sagging, and ice dams created from changing temperatures, your snowmelt will drain outside, not on your desk.
How Spray Foam Protects You
Here are 7 common roofing problems that spray foam roofing will resolve.
- Leaks: Spray foam roofing creates a seamless, monolithic barrier that covers the entire roof surface, including cracks, seams, and penetrations. This helps prevent water intrusion and reduces the likelihood of leaks.
- Poor insulation: Spray foam roofing offers a high R-value, providing excellent thermal resistance and energy efficiency. It can help reduce heat transfer through the roof, leading to lower energy consumption and more stable indoor temperatures.
- Ponding water: The application of spray foam can be used to create positive drainage by adding a slope or contour to the roof surface. This helps prevent ponding water, which can cause damage and shorten the lifespan of the roof.
- Wind uplift: Spray foam roofing adheres directly to the roof substrate, forming a strong bond that helps resist wind uplift and reduces the risk of roof damage during storms and high-wind events.
- Roof movement and thermal expansion/contraction: Spray foam roofing is flexible and can accommodate the natural expansion and contraction of a building due to temperature fluctuations. This reduces stress on the roof structure and helps prevent cracking and damage.
- Aging or damaged roofing materials: Spray foam roofing can be applied over many existing roofing materials, such as asphalt shingles, metal, or single-ply membranes. This can extend the life of the roof and provide a more durable, energy-efficient solution without the need for a complete roof replacement.
- Noise transmission: The insulating properties of spray foam roofing can also help reduce noise transmission from outside sources, creating a quieter indoor environment.